Marketing on a Shoestring Budget with Melissa Harrison of Allee Creative
Short on marketing dollars but looking to grow? Learn how to leverage your community, network and time to concentrate on marketing tactics that can still make a big impact. During this workshop, you’ll lean about:
- What a typical marketing budget looks (and where spend usually falls)
- What you should budget for (and what you can start doing yourself)
- Free or low-cost tools and tricks to keep you on track and organized
- How metrics can help you assess where to go next with your marketing
Not able to make the date and still want to view the class? Register anyway, we'll send out a link to a video of the class when available. Specific Zoom details will be sent out closer to the class date.
If registration has expired please email email@example.com before the class starts to see if there's still availability.
This class was funded by MELSA.
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm