Communication on Point: Best Practices for Digital Marketing with Melissa Harrison of Allee Creative
What is a good email open rate? How do you know if what you’re producing on social media is moving the needle for your business (or for yourself professionally)? Which digital channels are most effective to key audiences? What are the dos and don’ts of digital marketing? With a focus on email marketing, social media marking and websites, this webinar includes:
- An overview of social media best practices—what we know about the channels and expectations of our audiences to make good decisions in marketing
- Email marketing strategies for engaging customers, selling yourself and building lists
- Website must-haves, design trends and content best practices
- What do we need to know for the future? How has the COVID-19 pandemic and other historical events changed the way we use digital marketing?
Not able to make the date and still want to view the class? Register anyway, we'll send out a link to a video of the class when available. Specific Zoom details will be sent out closer to the class date.
If registration has expired please email email@example.com before the class starts to see if there's still availability.
This class was funded by MELSA.
- Tuesday, October 25, 2022
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm