Chanhassen Library has four meeting rooms available for use during open hours. The library will be in contact with you to confirm your request.
Meeting rooms are available to any organization for educational, cultural, civic and recreational purposes, subject to the Library Board meeting room policy and guidelines and costs. Below are some highlights.
- There is no charge for non-profit groups (though non-Government Agencies must allow the general public to attend meetings and not charge admission fees).
- For-profit groups or enterprises may use the meeting rooms with payment of fees. They may exclude the public from the meeting rooms. See the guidelines and costs for specifics.
- Reservations are not allowed for private individual or study groups.
- Un-reserved smaller meeting rooms are available on a first come first served basis.
- 48 hours notice is required for room reservation and cancellation.
Meetings may be scheduled up to four months in advance, with no more than four meetings on the library schedule concurrently.
- The library reserves the right to ask any group to change the time or date of its meeting if the meeting room is needed for library purposes.
- All meetings must be supervised by at least one adult.
- Your meeting must be finished and the room clean by library closing.
- Groups are responsible for room set up and take down.
- Reservations will be forfeited after 30 minutes if the users fail to appear.
To request a meeting room select your room, date and time from green available sections below.